Tuesday, February 25, 2014

more to come

   Today has been a long, tiring, exhausting day so this is all the energy I have to write tonight. I will try to give you the full story & update ya'll more once I'm feeling well enough to do so. 
   I had my port accessed for the first time today and am now on IV fluids & medication. Starting tomorrow through Sunday I will be taking a section of the ACT each day. Please pray for me to stay strong, as I am taking this test in severe pain, with an IV in & in a fragile state. Pray that I see the bigger picture-that the first time for me taking it is just to get an idea of the test-rather than focusing on getting a perfect score. Please pray for me as I am exhausted and sad. Thank you. 

"The Lord gives strength to His people, He blesses His people with peace." -Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment