Wednesday, August 20, 2014

adios nj tube

After multiple complications with several nj tubes, today my mom & I went to the ER and my GI decided to remove my nj tube and not insert another one. We will be meeting with a surgeon as we pursue the possibility of a surgically implanted GJ tube. (I am still no longer able to take anything by mouth without extreme pain and am down to 110 pounds. I've been put back on TPN a few weeks ago, which isn't good, since I couldn't tolerate any nj formula feeds.) Prayers would be greatly appreciated for wisdom, faith and discernment as my parents, doctors and I continue to make choices and decisions in our mission to get me healthy. Once things calm down (College applications, lots of doctors appointments, boys starting football, my dad's upcoming family camp and school starting Monday is keeping my family and I very busy!) I'll do my best to write a complete blog update, because a LOT has happened since my mom wrote the last real blog post. Hope everyone has had a great summer!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

1 comment:

  1. Im praying for you love! God is good, all the time, and all the time- God is good!

    ReplyDelete